Connection game in wich each player strives to lengthen at the most his elephant's trunk. Ten different pieces (1, 2 or 3 trunk-pieces long) exist. The remaining pieces are always visible. Upon his turn each player selects the piece he puts at the end of his trunk. The player whose trunk has the most pieces wins. But the trunks can have knots, and if you play well, you can count more than once the same piece... You also can play solo, it's a real headache !
More than 35 000 sold since its release.
· BOMBAY BAZAR was designed
with Jean Charles Rodriguez
· Publisher : Tactic Finland
· Under license from Week End Games
· For 1 to 4 players 7 years old and up
· Game Of The Year in Denmark
· Game Of The Year in Finland